So, I really want a Dr. Pepper right now, but I've already been out with the kids for hours and don't want to load up and go out again just to have to unload everyone again to get myself a caffeinated soda. I know in Provo I could call Samantha and she would understand and bring me a 20 oz. soda with a Diet Coke for herself then she would hang out until her or my kids would get unbearable.
I did have half of one earlier, but H knocked it over (I hate defizzed soda) and drank the rest anyway.
So now I am just praying (I'll have to take action on it when I finish this post by getting off the computer) that I can stop being so selfish and call/help someone who needs me...
...and, yes, I know, I'm the one who moved, not Samantha.
- ► 2010 (7)
- ► 2009 (38)
- When Do I Get to Start the Next Project?
- Where's my Samantha When I Need Her?
- My Husband is on a Date With an Angel
- My First Tag (which wasn't really personally direc...
- Everyone Deserves a Little Kitty Love
- Confessions of a Big Baby
- More Than Nothing is Still Something
- I Love My Computer Geek
- Today is Get Some Stuff Done Day!
- Our First Hypnobaby is 1 Year Old
- I Know Why We Sleep
- OW! OW! OW!
- ▼ July 2008 (12)