Well, I did cut 3 boys' hair (Angel, Horatio, & Robert), wrapped 1 wooden post w/ sisal rope, left lots of Visiting Teaching messages, had Lesley over and gave her the project I finished (finally!), and trimmed one of my spiky dinosaur bushes out front.
And now that my period is over, I upped my fish oil to 3 tablets a day, and I'm using my golite again things are looking up. I tend to feel best when I get things done. How about you guys? What helps you feel better after a funk? Or -better yet- to get out of a funk?
I'll post shots of the younger boys later (I only trimmed the back of Robert's hair, so he still looks the same (really cute, of course!). 'Til then.
- ► 2010 (7)
- ► 2009 (38)
- When Do I Get to Start the Next Project?
- Where's my Samantha When I Need Her?
- My Husband is on a Date With an Angel
- My First Tag (which wasn't really personally direc...
- Everyone Deserves a Little Kitty Love
- Confessions of a Big Baby
- More Than Nothing is Still Something
- I Love My Computer Geek
- Today is Get Some Stuff Done Day!
- Our First Hypnobaby is 1 Year Old
- I Know Why We Sleep
- OW! OW! OW!
- ▼ July 2008 (12)