So, I've been talking about coming into the 21st century, and here we are. My 10 year old decided we needed a blog, and who am I to argue with my Angel? Also, it seems that we need a blog to be cool, and honestly we spent so long at the crossroads (BYU) that all of our friends and family are spread across the world, and I miss them! So here is our attempt at keeping in touch.
OK, so here is a pic of what we like to call "summer visiting teaching." 14 kids, three moms, school's out for summer. You do the math.
All right, so it has nothing to do with tidying up anything, but there are lots of kids. Aren't they all cute squishing our 8 foot Monstersac flat?
- ► 2010 (7)
- ► 2009 (38)
- Have You Ever Met a Depressed Fish?
- I Want to be an Adult; I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA
- Life is More Fun Today
- There is No Such Thing as Coincidence
- A little stream of consciousness
- What is wrong with me? Do you know?
- The Fairy Princess Who Tames Butterflies
- The Best Husband in the Universe
- Our First Foray into Blogging, otherwise entitled ...
- ▼ June 2008 (10)