I have been blog-hopping tonight and came upon quite a few friends whose firstborns started kindergarten or first grade this past week. They are all adorable, and made me feel old! My oldest is 10, and starting 5th grade this year. Then it dawned on me, that I am actually younger than at least half of said friends, and I was simply blessed to have found my Robear sooner than most people get to. I was 18 when we met and 19 when we married (after an interminable 6 month engagement!). Then we were blessed to be pregnant by our 1st anniversary...
And I haven't forgotten that I need to continue my life since High School story, but it is ridiculously late and I have used up my time checking up on you!
I love you guys.
Don't you love the suspense!?
- ► 2010 (7)
- ► 2009 (38)
- We Started Young
- Life Since High School (Wasn't High School Life?),...
- Stuff to Post About: The Shortest Ones (Sorry, Lif...
- Just a List of Blog Posts I Will be Adding Soon
- He Makes Me Happy
- LDS Church Online Tech Talk
- The Month in Pictures: Some Fun Tidbits of Our Lif...
- I am Disappointed in Stephenie Meyer: Let the Hiss...
- Sunday, UNFinished Crafts Beginnings, & Cloverleaf...
- ▼ August 2008 (9)