My sweet, albeit computer geeky, husband has asked that I post this on my blog. The church is doing a live streaming video conference tech talk. Follow the link for more info. I believe you need to register for the event and you can submit questions early for it.
Come on guys, we're in the 21st century now. I for one am glad the church is keeping up while maintaining the timeless standards the Lord has set for us.
On another slightly related note, here is a cool site dedicated to helping us to report and manage said reports for our Quorums, Relief Society, and other groups in the church. It's called Returnandreport.org
I'll do a personal post later.
- ► 2010 (7)
- ► 2009 (38)
- We Started Young
- Life Since High School (Wasn't High School Life?),...
- Stuff to Post About: The Shortest Ones (Sorry, Lif...
- Just a List of Blog Posts I Will be Adding Soon
- He Makes Me Happy
- LDS Church Online Tech Talk
- The Month in Pictures: Some Fun Tidbits of Our Lif...
- I am Disappointed in Stephenie Meyer: Let the Hiss...
- Sunday, UNFinished Crafts Beginnings, & Cloverleaf...
- ▼ August 2008 (9)