Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two Posts in One Day: Aren't You Blessed?! OR My First Blog Contest! (Sort of)

I couldn't pass up this offer with the accompanying challenge from Tiffany, so here goes.


First Five Gimme Gimme

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! my choice. for you. this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}

4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

6. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU!

7. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me …


So, let's see if you are in a commenting mood!

4 comments:

qdeven said...

ok I'm gonna comment, only I have one follower so it's not really fair. Love you

Aby Runyan said...

Okey-dokey shmokey, I'm in! I can't wait to see what you send me. Judging from what I've seen you make so far, I will be anxiously awaiting my surprise!
luvs, aby

Claudia said...

Well, I'm the first one from Houston! :) or at least from our ward.
I can wait to see your homemade gift! :)
thanks for the idea.
Claudia.

Megan said...

Oooh I'm in! Can I request some of that mouth watering chocolate you posted pics of?