Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering...

these knives...

















... are sharp.



Seriously, that's not a picture of my actual finger (although the first pic IS of my actual knife). I got it from here (where you can learn to make your finger look like that, too!), but it felt that bad and still stings. I'll post a picture once I take the bandage off, so you can all get your sick kicks. 3 stitches, baby!

My first stitches ever; aren't you proud, mom?

But really for real seriously, first rule of knife skills people: Always pay attention! (translation: when the baby is screaming, don't let her in the kitchen while you are making dinner!)

And here's a shout out to Ginger who dropped everything to come over when I thought I might pass out with no other adults around and 5 kids to care for, and a shout out to Marsha for coming over and watching said kids while Ginger drove me to the emergency room. Thank you, sisters. It's good to be loved by you.

No comments: