Here are the rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you and comment in the comment section on their original "quirk: post. 2. Mention the rules on your blog. 3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you. 4. Tag 6 bloggers ( or more) by linking to them. 5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
OK, Claudia, this may be TMI, but we'll see...
1) I am a spelling and grammar freak. It bugs me to no end to see spelling errors (especially homonyms) on blogs or any printed material. I spellcheck and edit all of my blog posts and emails. And I've been correcting my mother's grammar since I was a kid (she hates that, btw).
2) At Wendy's I dip my fries into my frosty (my kids do it, too, now), and my chicken nuggets, and my burger, and especially my Spicy chicken sandwich. I know it sounds gross, but mmmmm, it's good!
3) I am a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Many members think I have been raised in the church (don't ask me why), but none of my family are members. I got baptized when I was 18, and actually moved out of my parents' house to do so.
4) My husband is my best friend. Maybe this doesn't sound too quirky, but many people I know really would rather take breaks from their spouse and children regularly. Not me (or us really). The thing we like most is being together. We will not take a trip without each other to go anywhere (weddings, funerals, nada!)! And we have never spent a night apart, not counting nights Robert has worked through the night.
5) I am an Excel freak. If it is possible I will make a database for anything (which means I will make a database for anything)! I plan parties, make contact lists, create checklists, make DVD/book lists, do my budget and checkbook -you name it!- all using Excel.
6) I love to read, especially young adult fiction (much less PG-13 to R-rated material than adult books). 2 of my all-time favorites are the Harry Potter series and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe series. I have read all of them at least 6 times; they get better each time. I believe that is 1 of the things that makes a great author: the ability to read their books over and over and still discover new things and nuances to the characters, storyline, etc.
So, that's a tangent about me. Who can I tag? How about Roman's Mom, Molly, Tiffany, Vanessa, Brittany, Angela and Samantha. Play with me!
- ► 2010 (7)
- ► 2009 (38)