Sunday, June 21, 2009

ABCs of Me or A Tag From Rachel

I get a few tags from friends occasionally (mostly on FB), and I spend countless hours composing them in my head (Yes! I am not afraid to admit it!), but rarely do I post them anywhere. So, I figured since I haven't posted in a while, I will do the latest tag from Rachel, my cute sister-in-law. Maybe I'll do another if this one is well received, let me know what you think!

A -Age: 32 (wow! I had to subtract my birth year from the current year to figure it out)

B - Bed size: Queen, but we need a bigger one, since I sleep with a body pillow plus 2 more pillows

C – Chore I hate: um, I hate all chores, but I'm trying to teach my children to like work (I know, I don't get it either)

D - Dog's name: nope (3 cats: Nightia, Mew, & Jazzman)

E - Essential start your day item: text from Robert telling me he is safely at work, and that he loves &/or misses me

F - Favorite color(s): white, yellow, blue, green, brown, black, in short, primary colors plus a few

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5' 2 1/4"

I - Instruments you play: piano, guitar, vocal cords

J - Job title: COO

K - Kids: Angel, Oliver, Isa, Horatio, Eliza-Jane, ?

L - Living arrangements: Husband, 5 kids, 3 cats

M - Mom's name: Linda

N - Nicknames: My love, turtle, Ape, Grape Ape

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope

P - Pet Peeve: people whose speech makes them sound ignorant, and writing that makes them sound even more so

Q - Quote from a movie: "These are not the droids you're looking for."

R - Right or left handed: Left, and proud of it.

S - Siblings: 2 older sisters and a younger brother

T - Time you wake up: hmmm, 9ish, except on Sunday about 7ish

U - Underwear: Gs

V - Vegetable you dislike: most of them (I am properly ashamed, but there it is.)

W - Workout style: unwilling generally, or as little as possible; OK, I'll do water aerobics with a good instructor, yoga, wii Personal Trainer, and jumping on the big trampoline

X - X-rays you've had: right arm, teeth

Y - Yesterday's best moment: coming home after the duct cleaners were at my house earlier and my home smelling really clean

Z - Zoo favorite: okapi, carousel, cotton candy

There you go. Now somebody else do it, and let me know by commenting! Good Sabbath!

No comments: